Welcome to the “VIC”…
Hill City Visitor Information Center
The Visitor Information Center, also called the “VIC,” is where Hill City and Black Hills tourists come to learn all there is to know about lodging, dining, sight-seeing, and planning activities in the area. They can even plan day trips for you according to your needs.
At the VIC, guests will find:
- Local Business Listings
- A Calendar of Events and Event Handouts
- Coupons for Area Businesses
- Menus for Restaurants
- Brochures for Area Activities and Attractions
- Local and Regional Maps
- Hiking, Bicycling, Horseback Riding & ATV/OHV Trail Maps
- ATV Passes available for purchase
- Welcoming Hospitality, Directions, and General Information from a knowledgeable and friendly staff!
VISITOR INFORMATION CENTER AND HILL CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OFFICE HOURS
The Chamber office is located within the Visitor Information Center. Our physical address is 23935 Hwy 385, Hill City, SD 57745.
Note: Our MAILING address is: PO Box 253, Hill City, SD 57745.
Hours Vary Seasonally for the Visitor Information Center
(CHECK THIS SITE FOR SEASONAL CHANGE OF HOURS)
Mon - Fri 9a - 5p
Sat - Sun CLOSED
With the help of our vast array of complimentary printed materials, our friendly VIC staff will guide you in making the most of your Black Hills vacation!
Call us at 605.574.2368 or 1.800.888.1798. Email us at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com